Integrated sustainable community development through community participation
To create an exploitation free and environmental sustainable society.
- To ensure that every child enjoys his or her childhood and avails the rights.
- To empower women and youth, challenged, neglected and marginalized sections of the society by promoting a participatory and rights based approach.
- To protect and improve human health by enabling access to various health care activities with special emphasis on maternal and child health.
- To prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and to ensure dignity and care for the affected patients
- To promote, strengthen and empower local institutions such as Community based organizations, women and youth groups, Self-Help Groups and Gram Panchayats.
- To encourage and promote the sustainable and proper use of natural resources through various environmental friendly activities.